Follow the steps or watch the video How to register in Rilla? After installing the application, select the Register button on the screen.
- Enter your email – you will need to confirm this email later. We will send important documents and messages to this email.
- Enter a name – this could be your name, your nickname or whatever you want. With this name we will use to address you.
- You will receive a confirmation email – Open the email on your phone, click the link in it and then return to the application to continue.
- Enter your mobile phone number – You will receive a confirmation code – enter it.
- Create a PIN code with 6 digits and remember it. Re-enter PIN.
- Choose biometric data if you want to log in to the application with fingerprint or face recognition. This will replace the PIN code and you will only use it if your phone does not recognize you. We advise you to choose biometric identification for better security. We do not collect, process or store biometric data, we only ask for your permission to activate this feature.
- Prepare your ID card for the identification process. Select Country and Identification document. Capture the front of your ID card, making sure there is no glare, and all information is readable. Confirm with the button when you think it is well shot. Take a picture of the back of your ID card, making sure there is no glare and that all the information is readable. Confirm with the button when you think it is well shot.
- Put your face in the photo frame and follow the instructions – move the phone closer and farther.
Please wait for a few minutes to confirm that we have the required information, and your account can be activated.